- Easily hit speeds of 35 km/h (22 mph)
- Energy Absorbing Composite Roll Cage
- Screw On Body panels
- True 4-link Rear Suspension
- Slider Rear Driveshaft for Maximum Suspension Travel
- Solid Rear Axle with Independent Front Suspension
- Inboard Front Shocks with Cantilever Independent Suspension
- Threaded Body Shocks
- Smooth Composite Lower Chassis
- Aluminum Motor Mount
- Aluminum Suspension Mounts
- Metal Weight Balancing Plates for Even Weight Distribution
- Real Steel Centre Driveshafts
- Metal Bearing Equipped
- Real Steel Centre Input and Output Shafts
- Soft Compound All Terrain Tires
- Bead-Lock Wheels
- LED Lights
- Rechargeable battery and wall mount charger included
LiteHawk ACE 4x4 Rock Racer
Our new Rock Racer starts with radical chassis design, advanced components and outrageous suspension travel - meet ACE 4x4! True 4-link rear suspension and slider rear driveshaft means you have traction and control when you need it! Soft compound all-terrain tires with bead-lock wheels and even more grip! Quality component design continues, thanks to advanced inboard front shocks with cantilever independent suspension. ACE 4x4 comes equipped with an LED roof mounted light bar and a second mini unit located on the front bumper - perfect for evening trail adventures!
All the Bells and Whistles!
If you want the ultimate LiteHawk experience, look no further than the ACE! Performance suspension, high quality materials, copious amounts of metal, realistic features, ultimate durability and more!
Functioning Light Bars
The LiteHawk ACE comes included with working lights! The top light bar as well as the front headlights light up when the ACE is driving. Bright and long lasting LEDs.
Attention to Detail
Even the smallest details have been smoothed out - want to use the spare tire as an actual wheel? Well, guess what, you can! The LiteHawk ACE is a sturdy, well built machine that can handle nearly any off-road situation.
Parts and Technical is right here! We have in-depth Overview Videos that explain your new LiteHawk from top to bottom. Helpful Do-It-Yourself Guides are also available, along with downloadable Instruction Manuals.